Friday, May 4, 2012

dodging dourness


top & necklace from Memo 


oh yesss, the awkward flamingo pose

post6


Trying to come up with more fun work ensembles can be pretty challenging when the temperatures are rising... Thankfully this loose top & super thin one-piece that I transformed into pants kept me from going nuts because of the heat.

Walking around and keeping an eye on the construction at the Fort from 7:30 AM to 5:30 PM is not an ideal schedule during the summer, but I'm excited to finally settle in my new flat! Loner status upgraded to 150%. 

4 comments:

Gie Nam said...

That's a very cool outfit to wear to work! Stylish but still looks professional. It's a nice day to night outfit too!

Raleene said...

Gie Nam- thank you :)

Rae said...

Hi Ms. Raleene! Where'd you get your glasses? They're cute. ♥

Raleene said...

I got it from nastygal.com :)