Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Cosmo at 15

Cosmo 15
Cosmo 15
Cosmo 15
Cosmo 15
Cosmo 15
Lissa, still kickin even if it's her 3rd event for the night. 

Cosmo 15
Tracy + Kookie

Cosmo 15
Cosmo hunks on stage

Vern is so up-to-date with my life since her beau is my "cousin". It's always nice catching up with her during events! 


Finally saw Jess! Haven't seen her since she went out of the Big Brother house. Thankfully we got to talk for a while. She was with the other housemates. 



Kate was wearing a dress that coincidentally paid homage to Donna Summer

Cosmo 15
Still amazed at how Cebuanos keep winning Big Brother... Congrats, Slater! My mom is your biggest fan. LOL.

Cosmo 15
Bumped into THE BJ Pascual before leaving the venue, so I also had to chat up with him for a bit.

Cosmo 15
Jess, my instant tan.
[you can check out my full outfit post here]



Cosmo Philippines celebrated its 15th anniversary last May 17 at the NBC tent. The party was packed! I personally love Cosmo for their fun & fearless campaign for women. They awarded some very deserving girls that night for numerous categories and also had a fashion show of their favorite hunks.

Congratulations to your successful event, Cosmo Philippines! And thank you for always teaching us how to be fun, fab and fearless!

No comments: