Friday, May 18, 2012

slicked back


Untitled
[view larger image here]

makeup:
base: Make Up For Ever All Mat primer + Nu Skin's Nu Colour tinted moisturizer + Chanel Purete Mat powder

eyes: MAC Fluidline in Blactrack (also used for tightlining) + eyeshadows from the Urban Decay NAKED palette (Naked as base, Buck on the crease, Virgin as highlighter & Creep to act as a shadow cast by the lashes) + false lashes from Ardelle + MAC eye liner

brows: MAC eyeshadow in Espresso + MAC brow set in Beguile 

cheeks: Make Up For Ever's Sculpting Kit in #3 for contouring + Guerlain Terracotta Bronzer in #2 + NARS blush in Orgasm

lips: Rebel by MAC


hair:
I used the FIX styling stick from Bench (put on LOTS of it). I gave away all of my good styling wax after saying goodbye to the faux-hawk. I sort of regret doing that now since I'm liking this pulled-back look! Washing my hair after the event was sort of a pain in the ass. Forgot that the trick is to put on shampoo on dry hair first, wash, shampoo again and then put on tons of conditioner.



sq
12 copy
blazer & shoes from Zara, dress from SM, necklace & rings from Koket



This was the outfit I hastily put on for the 15th birthday of Cosmo Philippines. For my makeup, I focused on big lashes and a bold lip since I couldn't do anything fussy with my eyes. I ripped my hazel contacts yesterday and I had to go for grey ones since the optical shop only had that color for my grade. I felt like my whole face would be too colorful if I placed on too much eye shadow.

 I'm supposedly on a self-imposed house arrest this month so I've been evading all forms of events, but I'm glad I made last night an exception since I got to see a lot of my friends!

Photos from the event to follow...

6 comments:

itsmarsan said...

OMAGAHH!!! I love this look on you. The hair is genius. It's like classy meets mafia. You should sport this look more often. It's suits you :)

Raleene said...

Thank you! :)

Carla Cee said...

you look so fierce! love it <3

Raleene said...

Thanks :)

Anonymous said...

did you put the styling stick on wet or dry hair? also, did you put it directly to your hair or on your palms first? thank u!

Raleene said...

Directly on my hair! Took so many applications to make it stay put :))