Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Leg Love


DAS supplied shoes for Pablo Cabahug's segment during the Leg Love fashion show & I got invited by sisters (DAS founders) Sureen and Neeresh to watch the show with them. 

It happened at Rockwell Tent and at the same night I got my very first pair of heelless shoes!!! 

The stockings were all so sexy and adorable!


This is my fave from the set... But then again, I love them all!

10
11
12
13
14
15
The guys wore environment-friendly socks by Elements

16



The next few photos will show Pablo Cabahug's collab with DAS shoes... 

17
18
19
20
21
22
26
27
28
29
30
31

Headed backstage right after the show to meet up with some friends from SOFA who styled some of the models. 

33
KC and Kiana

34
Sisters Sureen and Neeresh. Reshnee's residing near their factory now, overseeing production and taking charge of quality control. She's now living by the beach, how awesome is that? 

35
They are so BEAUTIFUL and they're honestly comfortable. These babies add 6" to my height. 

37
KC's Brian Atwood shoes. 

Another one that's soon to be released by DAS. These are coming out during the Chalk fashion bazaar this Saturday at the Ronac Art Center.

38 copy
40
41
They laughed and wondered why I said "I'm their photographer!" to one person who asked if I was related to them while they were telling people I was their sister. Well, I did shoot their first two collections. Sureen: "Why didn't you just say you were our friend?!" LOL.


42
DAS and Pablo Cabahug



FUN FUN SHOW! Thanks again to DAS!


[visit their Facebook & Multiply page]





3 comments:

thestyleflux said...

Wow those stockings! great designs! :)
Lovin DAS shoessss! killer! :)

Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

omg! third to the last photo! woman behind, so funnyyy!

Raleene said...

Kaye- thanks for the comment :)

Anon- haha omg I feel so bad! That's a really unflattering shot of Karen Pamintuan