Saturday, October 1, 2011

Opening night



Just a couple of photos from the Jak En Poy exhibit opening night & an after-party at Republiq...

1

 "The Real Housewives of PSID" haha!



I don't have much photos of other people since we had to entertain questions about our design. I'm just glad that both my parents were able to attend and that the event was a success! 


2
3
4
6
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
DUCKFACE.
Nini: "I'm too ghetto for this dress!"

17
LOL at Ken's face!

16
My hair looks half-blonde and half-brown! 

18
19
20
21
22
Beauty was so hilarious that night... "Cobwebs!!!" #insidejoke

23
24
Helga surprised me when she said she was 23. I thought she was only 18 or 19 when I first met her! 

25
26
FUN NIGHT!



Our exhibit's officially open for public viewing!!! My group mates and I are taking turns in manning the booth everyday from 10 AM to 8 PM. Please drop by and spread the word about our exhibit!  








1 comment:

Ennaiid said...

GAWD! I turned into a boy! Super pretty girls! I love that you grow your hair. PRETTY PRETTY PRETTY! I love parties like this, but I'm still young to do so.

xx,
itsennaiid.blogspot.com