Sunday, October 9, 2011

MANGO's "Styled By" section



A month ago I got a chance to escape the very somber environment of our construction site for a shoot with Kryz & Connect Agency at MANGO Glorietta... 


Here's the result of our very quick shoot with Cholo dela Vega behind the lens: 


Please like MANGO on Facebook and check out the "Styled By" section with me and other Filipino bloggers Laureen and Kryz! :) 



I believe there are more Styled By entries to come... Plus a bigger shoot in a couple of months! Watch out for that! ;) 





5 comments:

Yna Amores said...

The styling is great! I love the star print dress!


http://ynaamores.blogspot.com

Maye of Fasyonista.com said...

Love that leather jacket! :) Would you know how much it costs?

Raleene said...

Hey! I think it was priced at around 17,000 Php... I'm really not sure but I remember it being above 10k. :)

thestyleflux said...

Love that skirt! great styling Ral! ;)

Kaye
Fashion Blogger
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Raleene said...

It's a tube dress :)) Thanks, Kaye!