Monday, December 24, 2012

122212


1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
12
The most overused blazer + dress in my closet ♡ Will never forget actress Alexandra Paul's advice during an interview that you shouldn't think twice about wearing something again and again if you know you look good in it. Okay, sequins or anything that shimmers will never be flattering in my book but I love that this ensemble's fabric's just so breathable. 

post2post3
This is me giving up on my sister's ability (or lack thereof) to focus using my camera under low-light conditions. 

Went on a little road trip to last Saturday to sing at a wedding by the Subic Bay Yacht Club. Congrats to Jelly (1/2 of the Trend Bureau) & Romboy! 

3 comments:

Kookie B. said...

Beautiful shots, Ral! And I love ze outfit! Merry Christmas, beeyotipul!

Kookie B. said...

Beautiful shots, Ral! And I love ze outfit! Merry Christmas, beeyotipul!

Raleene said...

Thanks, Kookie! Merry Christmas to you, too! <3