Sunday, December 2, 2012

Cebu Next


It's out tomorrow! So honoured to be a part of the list with these talented & humble Cebuanos. Please grab a copy of Zee Lifestyle's December issue.

(L-R) Vito Selma, Matteo Guidicelli, Slater Young, Vania Romoff, Mia Arcenas, Holly Dychangco, Raleene Cabrera & Kryz Uy

Photography by Dan Douglas Ong
Creative Direction by Melo Esguerra 
 Shot on location at Cebu Yacht Club
some behind the scenes photos to add to my previous blog post [via iPhone]..
We were all suffering under the sun and it felt like the hottest day of the month.  Look at everyone squinting/ scrunching up their foreheads! We also had solo shots taken before everyone arrived for the group photo and I had to wear the first dress I had under the kaftan. I forgot to bring a slip! No choice but to layer or else I'd be flaunting my undies...
Thanks to Mia for the beautiful kaftan and cuffs ♡ 
5
It was a really fun photo shoot even if we had to look away from the camera after every shot (cos the sun hurt our eyes soooo much). We all knew each other well so you can only imagine the amount of jokes we cracked in between the serious poses. We all look so prim and proper, right? Don't be fooled! We're a wacky bunch. 
Thanks so much to Zee for including me in this lineup. You guys are always so supportive and accommodating every time I visit. Can't wait to see the full spread! 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Kudos to your hard work! :)

xo
Maggie
http://magz725.blogspot.com

Raleene said...

Thanks :)