Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas 2012

17
18
The usual eye & brow makeup + MAC lipstick in Cherish topped with Viva Glam V lipglass 

19
21
I was saving my appetite the entire day and had this nicoise salad topped with spanish mackarel + another salad for Noche Buena. Because of all the parties that preceded, I didn't want to go overboard during Christmas eve! We had an early dinner and nothing else followed at midnight aside from the opening of gifts. Saving my appetite for New Years- we'll be celebrating with cousins by then. 

I've been wanting these for a long time and I finally got them for Christmas- the AIAIAI TMA-1 DJ Headphone with mic. They're the PERFECT matte black headphones! Couldn't find pretty ones here without those tacky logos popping out so my mum ordered from the website and had her best friend ship it from America. Thank you, mum and dad! They're my first pair and I love them. 

10
12 copy
my sister's allergic to my cute poses


post11
blue bracelet from Mia Arcenas and gold spiked bracelet, necklace and ring from Leech Manila


Just glad that the fam was complete for the holidays! More than thankful for all the blessings He has given me this year and I'm already looking forward to 2013. Hope you all got what you wished for! Thank you for continuing to support my little online diary. Love you guys!!! May you be blessed. 
  

No comments: