Monday, July 20, 2009

lazy hazy dressy


· Too lazy to wear tops and bottoms so I'm constantly finding myself wearing dresses + a cover-up for the cold weather.


· Just realised that I haven't been shopping in malls anymore. Sales are getting boring and racks are mostly comprised of old stocks. Soooo a while ago I ended up purchasing some dresses online. What. Is. Wrong. With. Me.


· Bought somethin for my new 'do a while ago. It's gonna be my first time to use hair products. (Gonna look for some tutorials/tips on YouTube in a while. Teehee. What a noob.)


· I'm starting to think that my brows are getting too much attention. I keep gettin random questions about them! I'm not even counting the people who ask me through my comment box. Maybe I should get my lip pierced to divert people's attention.


· Umm FYI I don't intend to make this site a fashion blog :)


· Something really fun's cookin up. Sooo excited for tomorrow! Hint: will be workin with my sister. And no, it's not one of our lame bedroom-studio video recording shit. I'm really prayin for good things to happen. :)

· Happy yipee yay, found out that my pic got featured on the SMV Blog today :)

· I want a small FLIP HD video camcorder! Designable, too. Awesomesauce. Gotta find a better photo to use.

8 comments:

Cindy Van Dyck said...

Lovely outfit!!

Anonymous said...

you have a great style; but then again, you probably hear that all the time :]

- sherrie

Raleene said...

thanks guys :)

brian rodriguez said...

ooo now i know what you meant when you said you can customize them.

Raleene said...

brian- izzo cool! hahaha i want an hd cam. but im tryin to read up on the audio quality now.

Blue is in Fashion this Year said...

Hi, I like your blog and style!

One of your outfits has been featured on my blog today :)
Ciao!

Anonymous said...

I ended up purchasing some dresses online

-where? :)

Raleene said...

Blue- thank you! will check it out :)

Anon- forever21 and urban outfitters :)