Thursday, July 9, 2009

Speaking of candy...

Photos taken two years ago. Freshman year!



I am sick as a dawg. Fever was up 39.5C last night. Got nightmares. Scary.
Moved my flight to Sunday. So sad I won't be able to party with them Cebu peeps this weekend! Was looking forward to that. But my body just won't allow me to move a lot, plus I have to take care of some school documents that I was supposed to deal with this afternoon.

On a lighter note, I've gotten tons of invites from friends here in Manille for the weekend! HEYYY I'm supposed to be resting, right? :))

Fever's down but I still feel nauseated most of the time. I think it's because of all the meds. Will be seeing my doc tomorrow morning...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice:)
You and your friend looks Fantastic:)
Sweet capture!

Raleene said...

thank you! :)