Thursday, July 16, 2009

My useful white walls


Izabelli and I on spontaneous portraiture/dress-up days. :))

I have one more night to spend here and then I'm back to Manila again. Found myself staring at the cielings of random cafes yesterday but thankfully I got saved from the boredom when some of my friends kidnapped me and dragged me to meet up with other people. Oddly enough, I haven't seen ANY of the girls. I'm back to being a guy once again, just like in high school. LOL. Pretty nice catchin up with people especially when you jive with their humour.

Shopped with mum, surprised a couple of people after explaining to them the details of my unusually long school break, went to TOPS and saw the beautiful island paradise at night for the first time (and to think I call myself a local), plus I did something weird to my mane and until now I'm trying to make it work.

I need to find a dress for my friend's debut this Saturday! Oh gosh. Okay so my stay here isn't so unproductive after all. I'm sorta planning my next trip since a couple of my friends are flying in. I need a good itinerary!

:)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're so pretty, it hurts.

-Mina

Anonymous said...

wer do you study?

Raleene said...

mina- umm i don't know how it could hurt but thanks hahaha

anon- im takin my majors at the phil school of interior design but i'm under de la salle-college of saint benilde.

Anonymous said...

how did u learn to use make-up like that? excellent job! :)

Raleene said...

anon- thanks! i used to attend free workshops back in high school. but now i just follow magazines and youtube tutorials. :)

Anonymous said...

you should make ur own make-up tutorials in youtube! :D

pleaaseee.... hhahaha!

Raleene said...

I think I'm doing too many things on the internet. My sister calls me a webwhore. haha! If i had the money to buy tons of products every month, i would! :))

Anonymous said...

oh yeah i know u study ur general subjs first in csb. then continue the interior subjs. in psid. i used to study too in csb :) my sister is studying right now in psid i'll show her your blog so that when she sees you in school. i can ask for a picture! hehe:)

Raleene said...

Anon 11:47- LOL ask for a picture? You're too funneh :P Aryt, tell her to poke me and say hi! I won't be back til October, though. I didn't enroll this term :)