Saturday, August 8, 2009

Good Morning High Fives anniversaire!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Before anything else...
IF YOU LOVE MUSIC
& HAVE AN HOUR AND 20 MINUTES TO SPARE
WATCH THIS:
--------------------------------------------------------------------




I lost the lock for my DSLR & tripod so I couldn't take a decent shot. I spy: Chunky the hippo, 1/4 of my brother's flamingo puppet, denim jackets: CLUTTER! That's Riz's shirt, btw. And I wore my glasses coz I had to rest my eyes from wearing contacts. Had dry, reddish eyes 2 days ago and that means I oughtta give them a break. I HATE wearing glasses, they pinch the bridge of my nose and makes it hard for me to peek through the viewfinder of my camera. Poo.

Had an awesome time at Mag:Net High Street last night for Good Morning High Five's (June's band) anniversary! It was nice seeing tons of CSB peeps again. Great music, great crowd, happy times! :)

Bands who performed included: Faspitch (yay Cebuanos!), Hilera, Taken By Cars, Enemies of Saturn, Na, Luis Justin & Ria, and of course... Good morning High Fives!

Riz and I were supposed to do a gig at a different venue, but when we were informed about it last week, she already had her ticket for Cebu on the same night. Oh well.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

pic #6 =p~ hehe

Raleene said...

You're sooo not anonymous on my book. haha. =P

S said...

Love your shoes! And your rings too. Is that a skull I see? Awsum.

Saw this page with diff chairs. Thought I'd share the link with you. :)

S

Raleene said...

Thank you! Yeap, it's a skull ring. :)

amberr said...

you and izabelli are so damn pretty! Those cheekbones! ahh lol

keep the new posts rolling raleene!

Raleene said...

Thanks, Amber :)

Anonymous said...

Ok, the boy playing the guitar, 9th pic, is hot.

UNF.

Raleene said...

lol you're referring to the same pic as anon #1!

(to that person: sorry i sorta rearranged the pics a while ago :P )

Anonymous said...

haha, you's would make a good couple, both into music and hot~ lol

Ayden said...

If you don't think those images are any good---You must teach me your skills on low-level-light photography!


please?