Sunday, August 30, 2009

I'm a fountain of blood in the shape of a girl, you're the bird on the brim hypnotised by the whirl...



top as dress- People are People; shoes- Trunk Show

Did a random fun photo shoot with some friends today. My photos to post-process are piling up. But I love it!

Rockwell Urban Bazaar:
Trunk Show saved my life-- new kickass, comfy, (and not to mention) cheap open-toe booties. They're made in the Philippines! How awesome is that? Perfect for walking around NY. The last time I went there, I wore these horribly uncomfortable heels but I still survived! It was hella cold and that numbed me from the pain.

Glad that Coexist did very well! No more sizes for those pieces I wanted when I arrived. Boo. Hopefully I'll score the new stocks tomorrow!

Sucks that most of the shops don't take cheques or credit cards! Spotted a lot of nice things but they're pricey. Gah.. one can't just carry around wads of cash, you know.

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow. awesome shirt! :)

Anonymous said...

gaaaah!i saw a pair of shoes that look exactly like that at steve madden! <3 pricey though.

STEPHANIE said...

Bazaars here in Cebu suck. They're usually for tourists.. Most booths sell accessories... no kick ass kicks :(

Raleene said...

anon 1:29: thanks!

anon 2:37: really? maybe the ones i have are knockoffs of those shoes :)

mia: yeah but the jewelry there's awesome! and cheap, too :)

Anonymous said...

hi raleene. just a random question. do u know how much usualy is the pay for a ramp model for a fashion show.. the one like u did in ur picture before where u wer at a fashion show. i just need some idea for my skul. thank u so much!

Raleene said...

anon 12:49: If the model's under an agency, it's about 2500. It really depends on the work experience of the model. I guess you can pay lower if the model's not under an agency and if u work something out with her :)

Anonymous said...

gorgeous as ever:)and sexy beast...hahaha...in a lighter and feminine kind of way:)
nice FOV work on the shoes:)

Chloe said...

I love trunk show as well and I was meaning to buy this skirt and sadly wasn't able to! Darn. you know if they got an online site? Or if they sell their clothing at a mall, or somein'? haha! I would appreciate some help :) Thanks

Love your blog btw.

Raleene said...

anon 3:12- thank you :)

Chloe: thanks! umm it's http://trunkshow.multiply.com/ :)

j e j e said...

Love those booties Ral! <3 *Envy

Raleene said...

Thanks, Jeje! :) Hope you're havin fun in PSID :P

Anonymous said...

I noticed that u and supermodel Teresa Herrera have the same top on the music vid of Bamboo titled Muli.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVgd34uboNI&feature=related

jump to 2:14 :)

Raleene said...

Heyy coool! :D

Anonymous said...

anon 4:19: i was gonna say that too. :)

Anonymous said...

lovin the shoes girl! =D

Kryz said...

raaaal i love your bootiessss!!!!!!!!!!!