Friday, March 11, 2011

killer shoes by DAS



Here are the other photos I took for DAS's first collection:


D.A.S.
D.A.S.
D.A.S.
D.A.S.
I bought this pair and got tons of questions about the wearability. They don't hurt at all, but they were a bit loose for me (I got a size 8 and I'm supposedly a US 8.5!). Good thing there's a chain/strap! Plus there's nothing an insole can't fix ;)
They are super danceable and sky high- super flattering! I've worn them more than 5 times, but I've never taken an outfit pic with it... I'm going to do that soon. I AM LOVING THIS PAIR.



D.A.S.
21


D.A.S.
D.A.S.
D.A.S.
D.A.S.
D.A.S.
D.A.S.

Find DAS shoes on:



Don't ask me anything about pricing/shipping here. Leave them a message on their site instead :)







3 comments:

Krissy ~ style san san said...

i am in love with all those shoes, especially the tiger print wedges! cute!
Krissy xoxo

Nettie S. said...

Aaaah shoooooesss :D~ Love everything!

AVA TE-ZABAT♥ said...

drool for these shoes!!