Sunday, March 6, 2011

time against us



8
3
2
4
5
6
7
9
001
12
14
13





Was supposed to go to another friend's birthday party before this but ended up waiting for the time til hitting the club since my sister wouldn't go with me. I can go to other parties alone, but I just couldn't go to this one on my own. We all had soooo much fun dancing like goofs and seeing some more random people!

This is the only way we can see a lot of friends now... Schoolwork and schedule sucks big time to even make time for nice lunches and afternoon tea before it's dark. LOL. I didn't think I'd have enough energy to go out again but I was getting too depressed of being all alone and cooped up with too much work at home. Thank goodness for weekends like this!


Happy birthday, Thomas!




2 comments:

Krissy ~ style san san said...

sounds like you'd been having a great time! ugh, tell me about, school work gets in the way of everything...unless you push it all aside that is! aha!
Krissy xoxo

Raleene said...

Yea I've been meaning to blog-- actually WRITE some things I've been wanting to share but there's just too much going on in school for me... Oh well! Event photos for now.