Saturday, March 12, 2011

Rogue Productions



March 8, 2011 (Tuesday) at Saguijo


guijo
P1050020


P1050029
P1050027
P1050026
P1050025


The Oemons




P1050055
P1050056
P1050060
Happy birthday, Iona! Thank you for finally saying hi to us :))


P1050059




Thanks to Julz, Jeula and the rest of Rogue Productions for inviting us. Hailed this one as the "friendship" gig (HAHA) since it was the first time the WTs, Salamin, Wagyu and GMHFs performed together in one night. It was super fun!!!


And oh, Riz and I sang "Rolling in the Deep" by Adele for the first time. We want to record & post a video of it soon!





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

your life is so eventful it makes me jealous.

Nettie S. said...

Your sister is so cute. *o*

Raleene said...

Ria- please don't be jealous, my blog just makes it seem like it is because I only blog when something actually takes place... My everyday life is hectic and not as fun as it seems cos I'm still in school. :)

Nettie- hehehe :>

Anonymous said...

hi ral! :) iona here. lookin' forward to your next gig. goodluck with school and with sleep ;-)

Raleene said...

Hey Iona! Thanks for the goodiessss :D I ate some chocolates and Riz got the cheetos! Boo!! haha but they were our faves, howd you guess???? See you if ever! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't have any idea they're your faves, really. :) i just thought of something that could compensate for your tiredness that day. you two have been deprived of sleep these days coz of your hectic sched. :))btw, thank you for not hesitating when I invited you guys outside. it must have been scary to say yes to a person you met for the first time. :P

Anonymous said...

hi miss raleene!
been reading your blog posts for quite some time now. seeing your pictures just makes me want to have my hair cut short again!

followed and linked your blog to ours!

stay pretty and nice and sweet and stylish and fierce!

much love,
thegoodthebadandthemadfad.blogspot.com