Friday, November 4, 2011

i conquer claustrophobia


Today I discovered my contacts were ripped so I had to wear my glasses out the whole day. 
They're so heavy and I probably almost tripped thrice. Thick-rimmed glasses are cute but not practical especially when going down stairs. I can't even do something as simple as running/sprinting bec. super blurry vision messes with my balance on the treadmill!

But the camwhorage continues despite my blindness because I finally got my new Oly! 

2
Hi, please take this pasty girl to the beach. 

1
A lot of micro four thirds cameras are going back to that retro look, replicating film + cross-processed + pinhole effects.  But I'm not complaining. 

4



Don't have a lot to say today... But please watch our gig tomorrow.  :) 

For gig scheds, follow us on Tumblr, Twitter & Facebook!


8 comments:

curiouskatrina said...

that camera is so sexaaay!!! I wonder if the effects can be made from the camera or you just edited them on Photoshop?

Jan Nicole Puentevella Uy said...

That must be a weird feeling raleene! My sister does feel the same way! hahaha!

xx,
Nicole

Jamie Kate said...

Is that the Olumpus Pen LP2? :)


Jamie Kate
http://allaroundchekwa.blogspot.com

Raleene said...

curiouskatrina- I didn't edit the first two photos, I used two effects on the camera. It has too many special effects for me and can't choose which one to use! I often neglect the effects like the ones on my Lumix since i'm so used to editing raw files on Photoshop. I think keeping a clear & unedited version is better for shoots since you can choose how to treat them after :)

Nicole- it is :/ haha

Jamie Kate- It's an Olympus PEN E-P3 :)

Pau said...

Omg. That Olympus E-P3 is sexy. 'Nuff said.

P.S. - Looking forward to your future shots by this camera.

Raleene said...

It's been getting that compliment a lot- "sexy". haha :))

Anonymous said...

where did you get your iphone case? i love it!

Raleene said...

I got it from the Mac center at High Street :)