Friday, November 11, 2011

what you resist persists



Headed to Prive since Mia's in town to do a show for Monica Fig's shoe line.

12
14
Love this dress. I know I've worn it in another post but I loved how it went well with my nail polish (OPI's Mermaid Tears)  

Hype this on Lookbook 



Oh, and here's the official poster for the 2nd Bloggers United Bazaar. Can you spot your favorite bloggers already? 

And tomorrow we are performing at the Built By Sonic anniversary. Our set is gonna be at 9 PM. 

Hope to see you there!



4 comments:

αвву M. said...

Love your whole outfit :D

Raleene said...

Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

oh wow!:) NICE photos!!! Why didn't I spot your shoes???? I should have picked you to win!!!:) Thanks for coming to my show:) I LOVE Mia Cake:) She is such a darling:) - Monica Fig

Raleene said...

I arrived just a few minutes before the show started and was upstairs the entire time! :)) I love Mia, too! Congrats on the successful event :)