Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MB x Claire Unabia-James at the Jak En Poy exhibit




I love how photogenic each booth at our exhibit is!

Two weeks ago, Manila Bulletin's Jere De Mc Cuttac contacted me so they could have a shoot at Jak En Poy with models Danica Magpantay and Claire Unabia from ANTM cycle 10! I was so excited to see them werq. Thanks to Aisa (fellow blogger who styled this shoot with Jere) I got to meet them and I'm proud to show you the photos they've produced out of the shoot. 

Here's Claire's set for now...

Claire at Jak En Poy exhibit

Claire at Jak En Poy exhibit










As seen on the Manila Bulletin:



 Photography: Darrel Pobre
Styling: Jear De Mc Cuttac and Aisa Ipac
Hair: Dave Grona
Makeup: Joyce Platon
Styling assistants: Keigh Jalbuena, Bianca Sing, Ava Te, 
Pabby De Mc Cuttac and Kristin Lizandra L. Cornejo
Nails: Beauty & Butter


Model: Claire at CalCarrie’s





Here's a BTS video by Kim and Ilsa of The Mutual


Grabbed these from Aisa's blog post

Please visit our exhibit! It's extended til November 6.  
[Read til the end of THIS POST for details on how to get there.]




4 comments:

Melai said...

I'm also part of The Mutual! Hahaha. Did bloggers united thing for that day but happy that my girls rocked it! :) Super ganda ng exhibit niyo Ral! :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Anonymous said...

these are cool, though i found myself more interested in the interiors rather than the model herself, who is very beautiful dont get me wrong! I just feel like the booths were too distracting? but cool shots nonetheless.

Raleene said...

Melai- ooooh cool! i like the BTS video :) Thank you :)

Anon- I guess some would look too busy as a setting for a fashion shoot since it is an interior design exhibit :)

Anonymous said...

lovely everything! model, photographer, styling, setting! all!