Sunday, November 27, 2011

November 26- a shoot + thanksgiving


After arriving from my trip I immediately had to pull-out my outfits at MANGO (Rockwell) for our photo shoot... 

Lunch- a delicious (and pretty) greek salad at Cafe Mediterranean... 
Nothing like taking photos of your food to add to the awkwardness of eating alone.

A teaser from our shoot for MANGO yesterday...

1
3
2 copy
5
Kryz's camera hand strap from Crumpler

Laureen's 

9
My eyes were SO red during the shoot. I had to switch to my glasses right after since I had allergies again. Patanol and a week's rest from contacts will do the trick. (my wooden frames are from Trilogy Boutique)
Oh, and that thrifted jacket & American Eagle tank top are probably the most overused items on my closet! I love repeating clothes that are super comfy. 


My sister and I caught up to our cousins and friends at the Riviera for a [late] Thanksgiving. 

4
I missed this house! Summered here a lot back in high school. We also celebrated Christmas & New Year's here a couple of times. 

5
Alecsandra and I- the youngest  + oldest among the Cabrera cousins (she's 9 and I'm 21). Funny how we're the ones who end up hanging out with each other during gatherings. 

3
6
9
10
7
Alecs is holding a box of the yummiest dessert everrrr.

8
a slice of this topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream = HEAVEN. 

12
13
14
16
15
Only my little brother was lucky enough to have perfect vision. Alecs is 9 yet she already has astigmatism.  

❤❤❤

'Twas great seeing my cousins again... Hope you all had a great weekend!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I didnt know Philippines celebrated American Thanksgiving.. explain to me why.

Raleene said...

My cousins are Americans. My siblings and I are the only Filipinos among the bunch.

Rizza Lana said...

I looove family get togethers ♥

Raleene said...

Yeah, too bad we weren't complete! Oh well. I missed my cousins! :)