Monday, November 14, 2011

Posh Nails


6 copy
8 copy


3 copy

Posh Nails recently opened a new branch at Venice Mall, McKinley Hill Piazza (Taguig) and I was one of the bloggers they invited to try out their services. I wasn't able to join the rest of the bloggers for a huge nail spa party because of my schedule so I went there alone last November 2.

I chose not to take photos inside because it was packed that day-- that's enough proof that they're doing really well-- so I guess y'all just have to pay the branch a visit! 

I chose the "Posh Spoiling" package which involved a manicure and pedicure, plus foot and hand spa... It was the best way to start my month since I haven't had the chance to get my nails done & I've been doing them on my own during the course of our exhibit (October).


What I loved about their service was that the place remained really quiet even if it was full of people, the nail technicians took their time and the scrub they used on me smelled like candy and butter combined. I seriously wanted to eat it! It was super relaxing and I was pleased with the result. I'm very OC about my nails. I'm glad there were no bubbles, streaks and they were shaped just the way I liked them. 

They have tons of colors available and they carry the best brands of polish so you don't have to worry about that...

The interiors are colored in quirky pinks and purples, plus they have really comfortable sofas for every guest. They also have 2 private rooms. Expect the staff to be super friendly and accommodating. :) 

You can check THIS out for their services and price list. 



2 comments:

Claire said...

Your nail color reminds me of galaxies and spaceships! :))

Raleene said...

Oooo I wanna try doing galaxy nails!