Tuesday, April 24, 2012

feelings fleeting


Trying my best to maintain a chill mood this summer but everyone seems to be extra irritable thanks to the weather (and some maybe because of dieting). I just hoarded a couple of extra small men's tees a while ago since I'm about to join the army of hotheads & lose myself with temperatures reaching 37°C (98.6°F). Construction is such a pain in the ass with these conditions and I'm going to try my best to at least come up with something interesting to wear on the remaining days of summer. Cutting up the necklines into V-necks and maybe finding some more colorful bottoms.

On a lighter note, I can't explain why I've been having sudden bursts of elation these past couple of weeks. Suddenly wondering if it's normal for me to feel apathetic about most things one minute and then extremely thankful and free the next (at least that's better than dejection and getting feelings of hopelessness). One thing's for sure though- you can never entrust your happiness on another person. I don't know how many times I have to stress that to people, but girls like me can be stupid at times. Thankfully we're good at nagging ; we just need to keep reminding each other about things we're supposed to already know.  

No comments: