Sunday, April 15, 2012

first half of April 2012

6
5
8
softshell crab sandwich from 2nd's

7
a fave- Caprese Tower from 2nd's


3


Some photos from Walkway 2012 
(I didn't get to take photos of each of the stations since I spent most of my time at the merch table selling the shirts and CDs) 


648e3fb07fd311e1be6a12313820455d_7
walkway
Promoting Walkway on MYX with Pat, Riz and Robin! We also sang a few lines from our song, Keep Me Company which you can download for free HERE


photos from the Walkway concert during Easter Sunday...
6
7
11
10
So nice seeing all the Valencianos up on stage! 




Turbo Goth is always fun to watch & I love Sarah! They performed after us during an iScream gig at 7th High

At the STATUS magazine anniversary party in Prive with one of my idols, photographer BJ Pascual. I've known him since his Animoism days in La Salle and it's so cool seeing all his works published on most publications! 


Hanson concert in Araneta..


Robin was the opening act. Congrats on your new music video!

the Hanson brothers

they also performed a cool acoustic set 

They all look so different now but they sound exactly the same!


LMFAO concert

1
With Erika, Sam, Pia, Jen & Riz!

RedFoo sang alone that night. He explained why SkyBlu was missing but it's something I can't write on this blog. :p 

obviously from their song, I Am Not a Whore 

7
With Quest Crew!

8
Champagne Showers that lasted for a few minutes! I wonder how many bottles were used up for this part... 

9
10
11
"I work out"


Soju at SaGuijo...
12

5 comments:

Krissy ~ style san san said...

the walk way photos look amazing!
Krissy xoxo

Raleene said...

Thank you, Krissy!

Bianca said...

GREAT photos, Ral! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Raleene! Just wondering...are the songs in the new Church Simplified album original songs or remakes?

Raleene said...

Bianca- thank you!!

Anon- they're all originals :) written by the artists.