Monday, April 9, 2012

How to vote for me on Parisian



thrifted denim jacket, dress (used as top) from People R People, skirt from Zara, shoes & bag from Parisian


HOW TO VOTE


Step 1 

 Log on to www.facebook.com



Step 2

 Visit the Fan Page of Parisian Shoes and Bags



Step 3

 Click on the "LIKE" button (if already a FAN, it will go directly to the FAN page)



Step 4


 Click on the Parisian Summer Collection Blogger Challenge tab to open the application


Step 5 

Click on a thumbnail to view an entry



Step 6

To vote for an entry, click on the VOTE button at the bottom of the photo



Step 7

 Fill out registration form



Step 8

 A confirmation message will appear to confirm your vote


I hope you guys get to vote thrice a day! 
I'm giving out Php 10,000 worth of SM GCs + Php 10,000 worth of Parisian GCs to my followers if I win!

Please spread the word and vote for me 3x a day! :) 

No comments: