Monday, April 23, 2012

foodie




7
Binukadkad na pla-pla from Abé 
(Holly's favorite... Had lunch with her + Camilla about a month ago)




the new Mango Tree at High Street

I NEED those lights! Where can I find that? #help





Geisha at High Street 


Geisha
Geisha
Geisha
Geisha
Geisha
my mixed sashimi salad


Geisha

ginger sake -- loved this


Geisha
vegetable gyoza


Geisha
Geisha
Geisha
mixed sashimi platter





Mango Tree & Geisha are both relatively new. They're located at the same area where Jamba Juice is in High Street. 


All I can say is that the food isn't that affordable & portions are small BUT you get what you pay for in both establishments - the food, service & presentation's great; the interiors and ambience-- just perfect. My dad's been saying that I seem to be attracted only to restaurants with nice interiors. I guess that's something that comes naturally if you were trained to critique interiors & nitpick over small details for so long (but hey, if the eats are bland, trust that I won't be writing about them). 


4 comments:

The Pageman said...

@Raleeen wow. awesome foodie post - you should continue doing this :)

Raleene said...

Thanks! I blog about restaurants from time to time :)

Melai said...

I love this post too! The food and photos looks awesome :)

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Raleene said...

Thanks, Melai! :)