Monday, April 9, 2012

Parisian bloggers pictorial party


8
5
7

6
JL was beside me while I was having my hair done. I instantly noticed that her shoes were from DAS

9
The shoot was catered by Bizu. NOMS.

10
12
13
11
With Stacy. I absolutely love her hair colour.
The top I used for the photo shoot's actually a dress, but I wanted more color in the outfit since they specified a summer look so tucked it in my orange skirt. 

14
The lights at Elite Manila kept changing so I'm guessing the bloggers also had a hard time readjusting their camera settings (like me, hehe). But it was so cool and they played really good, upbeat tunes which kept everyone alive! 

15
17
The Body Love twinsies that I adore

16
Aside from the shoes, we each got to take home one bag from their collection!

18
This is the other pair I chose for the photo shoot

19
Met Valerie that day and her blog stays true to its name.. She really is a quiet girl.... and a really talented artist!!!

20
The last one to arrive before I left the studio was none other than... 

21
Lissa
Had a short (but very informative/juicy) chat with her before leaving. She had just arrived from her workshop with David so I'm amazed that she still made it to the shoot!

22
we had our makeup done by the MaxFactor team

24
23
Can you tell that I really loved this hairstyle on me? I need to buy a curling rod and learn how to recreate this look ASAP. I've never owned any hairstyling tools in my entire life... Wish me luck!


CLICK HERE to find out how to vote for me! 
Will give out Php 10,000 worth of SM GCs + Php 10,000 worth of Parisian GCs to my followers if I win! You can vote up to 3x a day :) 



No comments: