Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Maroon 5 concert hangover




We stayed at the gold section but my camera has a 20mm prime (no zoom). Oh well :)

Had so much fun with my sister and brother! I pity our little bro for standing between us girls, though... He had to endure an hour and a half of us fangirl-ing and SCREAMING cos of Adam's schmexiness! Seriously, why do rock stars exist??? He was so funny and talented! We were singing along to every song and I really want to watch them perform again-- they were THAT good!


Thanks to mum for gifting us these concert tickets! She rarely pays for our tickets and I guess she saw that Riz, Joey and I really wanted to watch them together... SMX was a really nice venue to hold the concert, too! It wasn't hot and the crowd was okay as we were going out of the venue... Wish more concerts would happen here but I heard that a new venue by SM was being built! That means goodbye to concerts at the MOA concert grounds! Heard a lot of horror stories about getting mugged or rained on during other events there... Thank goodness I never experienced those before!

I really want to watch Hillsong and Incubus next, while Riz and Joey are aiming to see 30 Seconds to Mars.



1 comment:

Unknown said...

thats pretty dope that you got to see him in concert! :)