Monday, May 30, 2011

Stepford wives in the making...



SEMINAR CLASS...

In which we have different guest speakers to teach us many things...

One class involved floral design by the talented IDr. Leo Almeria.

Please take note- I have never been fond of flowers. We had to buy materials the day before and arranged it on the spot. Failed to plan for this as well... But I'm going to let the photos do the talking.

7
Tisha got 100% for her creation.


6
This is what I came up with.... Pretty decent for an anti-flower girl, right?


17
Well, your opinions won't matter anymore, the gods were on my side that day and I got 95%. WOOOP!


11
10
8
Abee's


4
Aivan was inspired by my mum's hair during the 80's! He got a 95. Love it :))



5
Tebs was my seatmate and beside her was Aivan. We all got 95s... Someone cheated off someone??? Hmm?


3
2
1
12
13
25
Nini thought hers looked like cabbage but in the end she got a 98! Awesomesauce.


15
20
19
21
22
23
24




The colors are so blinding! AHHHHH!

But that's not the end of our Martha-fication! Using fresh flowers this week for a group activity...

And yes, we all used "fake real flowers" for this exercise.

;)






3 comments:

Pau said...

You are all so talented. :)

lauren said...

I'm not too fond of flowers too (I prefer them *alive* in pots, connected to the mother plant, with roots), but I have to say your creations are just so beautiful. It's refreshing to see different arrangements!

Aivan Magno said...

I miss our class Ral! I miss them flower arrangement!!!!!!! NAT