Sunday, May 15, 2011

Tumblrable



3
6
5
7
9
10
13
15
14
16
17
18
19
Rob


20
21
22
Shai + Tricia behind the lens


23
24
25
26
28
27
1
32
30
29
31
35
Regina


36
37
Ehehe


Saab








Riz and I were invited to join a photo shoot for Young Star Philippines at Salon de Ning (in the Peninsula Manila). The article's going to be about local Tumblr personalities which made Riz and I question the validity to being called "Tumblr Royalty". Seriously, we both don't get as many views and likes as the other people in that shoot, even if you consider the likes we get from both our personal Tumblrs plus the Walkie Talkies Tumblr page collectively.

But whatever, we are flattered. And we had so much fun being in the same room as Saab, Tricia, Regina and Rob! Plus we got to meet Seph & Shai and one tech blogger whose name I missed. Sorry!!!

Their tumblrs are amazing. Mine's merely filled with random photographs linking directly to this blog. Heeee. Riz has more interesting stuff on hers just because she posts music and anecdotes.

Can't wait to see our photos! As usual, our "band" photos are of us laughing and doing stupid things... So that should be interesting. Karen told us to "come as you are" and of course that meant the fashion bloggers will dress up. Thankfully Riz and I were categorized as one of the artsy bloggers. Saab did her makeup in 2 minutes when she arrived straight from Boracay, only to find us dressed in things that weren't too casual. It was so cute!






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, when I saw the first picture, I was like "you dyed your hair blonde?!" omg lighting does wonders ;) love the photos as always <3 if you do dye it blonde, it looks good on you aha ^^

Raleene said...

haha! im taking a break on dyeing my hair... it grows real fast and regrowth is a pet peeve of mine -_- lol

Anonymous said...

i love how the color of your hair looks in the first picture!

Anonymous said...

hey raleene, how do you get PFW invites? if you get if for free, do u know how i could get one? who should i contact? thanks a bunch!

Raleene said...

Ria- thank you :)

Anon- I'm lucky to have friends who work in the industry. I get invited through e-mail too thanks to this blog and other friends but I only go when I have time since I'm not in the fashion industry. Most of the shows are open to the public anyways so you can line up for them without paying.