Thursday, May 26, 2011

Spa party c/o Nail It!


Last May 13, a couple of bloggers and I got together at Nail It!'s Esteban Abada branch in Loyola Heights for a super-girly spa party!


P1050927
P1050925
Yes, we had a BUTLER!


Nail It
Nail It
Chatting like there's no tomorrow.


Nail It
Nail It
Nail It
Nail It
Nail It
intergalactic nail polish!


Nail It
Nail It
Had to post this since I'm saddened by the fact that I lost the frame of that watch!!! Yes, all the Jeremy Scott x Swatch watches have detachable parts and I've misplaced mine. It still looks good without that gold frame because of the arms and the strap lock, but ohhhh what a waste!


Nail It
Gia, Pauline and J


Bring out the bubbly!


Nail It
Nail It
Nail It
photo from Gia





The attendees were Kryz Uy, Alyssa Lapid, Gia Querubin, Pauline Suarez and Jariss Manlapas (who also hosted and invited us to this event). It was my first time to meet Gia and Pauline, plus Kryz introduced me to Alyssa that night (she goes to SOFA like Kryz). Jariss or J was my friend from Coro San Benildo before, and I've spent a lot of time with her during rehearsals and productions. We got to catch up on a lot of things when I first arrived. She handed us freebies from different bloggers' shops (I don't have photos of them but you can check out the blog entries of others) and she made sure that we were all being taken care of. Good job, J!

Kryz arrived and we were instantly chit-chatting like there was no tomorrow! That girl just has so much to dish out whenever we see each other (I hope we don't get carried away with all the chika this Friday during Bloggers United). Oh and that day I got to congratulate her for landing such a cool job at Preview! Kryz is definitely one of those Wonder Womans I know.

Alyssa was also really friendly and talkative as we were and I asked her so many things about M.E. in Ateneo, plus her subjects at SOFA.

We all continued to talk like we've all known each other for so long. We couldn't even pick just one color for our polish from being too excited and giddy. Nail It! was definitely a cool environment to have a spa party such as this! We continued to chit-chat at Starbucks right after getting our nails done and thanking the kind and (very) cheerful nail artisans.

Thanks so much to Nail It! for letting us try this type of kikay service and for letting us share it to our dear readers! They've just opened their new branch at Greenhills last Saturday so be sure to drop by if you're in the area.






4 comments:

Jariss Manlapas said...

Love! Thank you so much for coming! :)

Annelle Lansangan said...

I hope you liked the freebie from Sachico Shop :)

Anonymous said...

What camera is Alyssa using? I'm guessing its a Lumix LX3/LX5, but how come the lens looks quite big? :) Any idea? Thanks!

Raleene said...

J- thanks for inviting me!

Annelle- yes I loved the ring! Thank you :)

Anon- it's a GF1 like mine. But she got it with a diff kit lens.