Sunday, December 4, 2011

Flaggish


sequined top- MANGO || blazer- Forever 21 || studded cuff & leather skirt- M)phosis || shoes- Steve Madden || eyeglasses (lens replaced)- Trilogy || men's watch- GUESS

What I wore to the second Bloggers United bazaar. 
Of course there will be a lengthier blog entry about it soon. I just can't finish everything today since my sister and I will be performing in a few hours for the TOMS Give Fair and then flying to Cebu right after that. We're performing at the Ayala Activity Center (Cebu) from Monday til Wednesday for the CIE Business Trade Fair... Please watch our set!!! 

A lot of bloggers changed into flats after lunch! I survived from 8 AM til 10 PM thanks to these platforms from Steve Madden... Oh, and I shamelessly got a massage for fifteen minutes at the Nail It! booth. 


Thank you so much to those who purchased from my booth. I had so much fun meeting everyone yesterday! I only have less than 10 pieces left and the same goes for my Skinny Sweets cake pops!

 Riz and I would also like to thank all of you for the kind words about our performance. We sang late but still had so much fun. :D 


*photos by Izabelli

7 comments:

i otivar said...

love the shoes and blazer! <3

xo,
thechicswag.blogspot.com

Claire said...

I passed by your booth yesterday. So gorgeous in person! Pretty shoes!

DARIADARIA said...

woah, those heels are awesome! //dariadaria

don't forget to enter my diesel give-away

Raleene said...

Thank you, girls! :)

thestyleflux said...

Love our matching red blazer that day! great seeing you again gorgeous! :)

Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hehe, I have the same shoes :)
http://www.odyssai.com/2011/12/gabbi.html

Great post :)

Anonymous said...

love the blazer! <3