Monday, December 12, 2011

Bloggers United 2


Some photos from the second Bloggers United Bazaar...


7
I wanted a photo with Raya since she was my favorite Chictopian when I was just starting out with my blog, but Aivan and I got too shy to approach her.
 I found this photo with her in my camera after the event-- a slightly creepy one but I still love her style! Sadly, she doesn't update her blog anymore. 

6

9
10
Karl

Steph and I were matching! 
So many people had red blazers on that day! Feelin festive?

13
I remembered her from the last bazaar!

16
28
The girls who switched into flats before lunchtime

17
Yes, Kryz in Uggs!

Domz

Reese

21
22
My booth mate Aivan got called up on stage for being the best dressed! He was easy to spot because of  the studded jacket he made. 

Yanyan/Gillian flew in from Cebu

24
my beautiful sisters!

26
Lissa also got the same spiked DAS shoes I chose. She finds them so comfy as well.

29
Lloyda with her cute baby boy

She was also super cute and colorful last year!

Patrisshyyy

33
35
34
38
OS x Soule Phenomenon 

my cuzin Dondi and Vern!

39
Reese + Vica.. Loved your performance, girls! Finally got to see you live!

40
With Kookie!

43
Stacy

44
I'm the best band mate ever! 

45
41
Thank you to my friends who stayed for our set! :D

freebies from lovely sponsors 


My photos are crap compared to the ones I took at the first Bloggers United bazaar, but that's only because we were inside an enclosed & huge sports gym that used white light (yellow light is the more flattering kind, you can mix it with white but at gyms it's not advisable to have those since you have to see every move during sports). The venue was just right because the crowd was WAY bigger compared to the last BU! 

We're all happy with the turnout and it was a lot of fun as usual. Thank you to everyone who bought from me, Aivan and Skinny Sweets! I love bloggers events... Everyone's just so friendly and bubbly! 

Congratulations to the bloggers and of course the big 3 who came up with it- Melai, Aisa and Ana! This event just keeps getting bigger and I know a lot are waiting for the 3rd one.  

1 comment:

Aivan Magno said...

I can't believe I just saw this now! I just realized na wala tayo picture together! Hahaha And we were together the WHOLE DAY. Weird.