Friday, December 9, 2011

12-8-11


17
25
16
51
45

3
5
10
Support Mary Ty/"Shobe" on MEGA Young Designers Competition!!! 

31
8
13
29
30
Gargoyle-face, Riz?

34
35
36
37
39
44
47
50
48
49


Random chill evening at KOA then proceeded to Alchology.

Never imagined I'd go clubbing with my sister + Rico + the guys of Greyhoundz + Never the Strangers in Cebu! They had a show for Yahoo! Philippines that night so we decided to meet up right after for some drinks. The weirdest part of the evening was finally seeing a tipsy version of my sister. I still have some bruises as souvenirs of her alcohol-induced honesty/brutality.

 Thank you to David (for taking charge of my camera), Steven, Ricca, Mary, Guido and Andrew (for hookin us up). FUN night!!!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is that someone holding a ciggie in the last picture?! holy crap! you smoke inside clubs???!!! intense cancer sharing... lol no but seriously that is weird and if its not a cigarette... ignore this comment lolol

Raleene said...

I've never smoked a cigarette in my entire life and I don't intend to start! I'm really against smoking! :))

Raleene said...

wait... that's not even my hand! HAHAHAHAHA