Monday, December 19, 2011

12-18-11




GAP tank top, F21 coverup, Terranova drawstring pants, KREAM accessories, M)phosis studded cuff, Steve Madden platforms, Michael Kors bag


I was able to see my cousins who flew in from Malaysia for the holidays + got together with my aunts and uncles for some afternoon wine and tapas before heading to church at 2ND's to lead worship with Riz. We sang a couple of Christmas songs and this was paired with free servings of hot cocoa and ensaymada for everyone. Totally feeling the Christmas spirit now but mum and I haven't even shopped for gifts yet... Also did our last gig for the year at the 2 Serendra Christmas party which was hosted by CIE's (my HS alma mater) president before heading to Heat at Shangri-la for some more wine with the fam. I stared at my brother and cousins devour some Japanese food and dessert from the tastiest-looking buffet--I can't believe I've never been to that restaurant before!

Looking forward to Christmas in Hong Kong and spending New Year's Eve with the Cabrera clan complete! 




No comments: