Monday, December 26, 2011

Hong Kong photodiary


15
We stayed at the Kowloon Shangri-la hotel

11

12
13
Deborah Lippmans are great for Christmas nails!

23
24
Upside-down reindeer at Elements mall

25
38
I had to tiptoe cos my 13-year-old brother's taller than me already. 

40
42
43
44
45
46
47
50
52
56
57

I pretty much got what I wanted for Christmas, but my favorite has to be my new Olympus 45mm f1.8 lens!  It's the equivalent to a 90mm lens for the regular-sized DSLR and it's great for street style photography.

My siblings and I got sick as soon as we arrived in Hong Kong and it worsened because of the weather. The temperature dropped to 9˚C and it was quite windy, so my allergies were pretty bad. Didn't shop too much but I guess that's a blessing in disguise since the clothes on sale were all for winter anyways. 

Our Christmas dinner consisted of free cake from the hotel and packed meals from 7/11- including cup noodles, spaghetti and some sushi... We were all full from eating during the day so I guess we didn't need a traditional noche buena. Was just super happy to be with the family and under the thick comforters during my sick spell. 

Flying to Cebu tomorrow for the Bachelors Femina ball rehearsals, dress fittings + the actual event. I can't wait to see my friends and my beau!

Hope you all had a good time with your loved ones! 

5 comments:

thestyleflux said...

Love your studded blazer and leather jacket, so edgy!


Kaye
http://thestyleflux.blogspot.com

itsmarsan said...

OMG you got the f/ 1.8 lucky!!!
LOVE THE PHOTOS as usual, are you using your new lens on the pictures? Just because it looks better than usual and the Bokkeh :)

Hong Kong looks beautiful! I wanna visit it one time.

Raleene said...

Used the 45mm only for the last two photos. The rest were all taken with my older Panasonic Lumix 20mm f1.7 lens.

Unknown said...

You always take such beautiful pictures :) My favorite is of the comfy white sheets =]

Unknown said...

Love your shoot's ms.raleene...hope ya follow my site coz it mean's alot to me..you're one of my fashion inspiration:)