Monday, December 12, 2011

Manila Maki


55
46
47
48
49
50
51
54
sisig rice


Issa and Ria are obsessed with this restaurant. Riz and I went with them right after Bloggers United but I decided not to eat since it was late and I wasn't hungry. The owner of the place, Alain, gave us some red rice sake so I decided to give those a try. Sake goooood. 

I'm going back to this place soon. It's just at my best friend's condo (Elizabeth Place) at 332 HV dela Costa Street, Salcedo Village Makati. The place isn't that big but the interiors are really nice! I'll write a post about their bestsellers. 



update: Issa and I had lunch here last Monday!

I'm not so good with critiquing every single dish, but I loved everything! The menu's basically a fusion of Japanese and Filipino favorites.

2
Ensalata Kani. Yumm. I loved the salted eggs in it.

3
4
7
Eggplant chips. Really addicting.

6

Okay, this isn't really part of it... It's Issa's cute hairclip from Bangkok!

No comments: