Friday, December 9, 2011

neon


PC051412
the Islands Souvenirs window display at Ayala Center Cebu

I had to see it for myself! I dragged Riz to take my photo at the store after performing at the activity center. It took her about 10 minutes to successfully take this photo without blur and bits and pieces of people's heads in the frame. There was a guy who just observed us while we laughed our heads off and it took him the same amount of time to ask Riz "is that her on the window?" I will take it as a sign that I've successfully baked my skin 2 shades darker.


Screen shot 2011-12-09 at  copy
photo redirects to my profile or click here to see the other personalities!


Thank you to Islands Souvenirs for including me in this campaign! I was shocked like everyone else at the amount of happiness and color I was able to pull off. 


1 comment:

androgyn.beauty said...

Wonderful! Congratulations, you're such a positive thinking person with all that colors and joy on your face!!! Beautiful!