Wednesday, December 14, 2011

normy days



FACE:
MAC Studio Finish SPF 35 concealer (under the eyes/around the nose)
Clean & Clear's oil blotting sheets (I use 3-5 the entire day to keep the oilies away)

BROWS:


I just wanted to post a self-portrait after getting treatments from Skin 911 during my most recent visit to Cebu. My friend Jennifer owns the clinic and she was kind enough to let me try some of their services for free. My mom also got a couple of treatments and so far we love it!!! They're at a temporary location in Banilad but will be moving to a place near SM Cebu early next year. They have non-invasive slimming treatments as well as skin pampering treatments at very affordable rates! 


I don't think I've updated my makeup routine too much. I use products I trust, and believe me when I say that the more expensive powders (blush, pressed powder, bronzer) and concealer last me a long time! My Chanel powder lasted me 7 months plus my blush & bronzer's pans aren't even showing yet. I bought all of them at the same time (last trip to Singapore)

My favorite mascaras would be Dior's Diorshow mascara or Chanel's Inimitabe Mascara but I just can't afford to splurge on things that dry out so quickly.

Urban Decay's 24/7 glide-on pencil in Zero is my holy grail liner and it's proven to be the one that stays put the longest as compared to all the other brands I've tried. It goes on creamy but stays put the whole day. It's too bad none of the stores in Manila carry Urban Decay makeup... I have to get my stash from Singapore or America. 

(For those who are curious about my skin type and acne medication, see the bottom of this post for more info + my dermatologist's contact details.)


2 comments:

Melai said...

You always look great ral :) Love your eyes!

hearts,
Melai of Style and Soul

Raleene said...

Aww thanks, Melai!!